Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Home Plan Animation

I have only a few days left until I leave Purdue and come back only to graduate next weekend. I am excited. This is a final project for one of my classes. The goal was to create a virtual walkthrough/animation, on a very tight schedule. The thing that truly boggles the mind of most people is that none of these "things" exist in real life. The house was designed in SketchUp, the interiors modeled in 3ds Max, and the video was created with Adobe AfterEffects. My team members produced great work and it was an awesome experience that lead to a great result. Much credit to Tom Banker and Evan Eagleson for their part in this project. As a bonus, I finally got a place to include my music!! :-)



*The featured video is compressed from the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment